Patient Information Form
New Patients: Green Relief does business 100% legally and in accordance with California state law, therefore, we must verify your patient ID before being able to fill your prescription. Please complete the following form. Upon receipt and verification of your submission, Green Relief will contact you to set up an appointment and instructions on how to place future orders.
Ordering Information for New Patients in Need Of Medical Marijuana Delivery
Some Rules & The Verification Process
- Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all GreenRelief Inc. COOPERATIVE members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.
- Once you are an established patient, we can deliver to your home, office or other pre-arranged location for your convenience. NO car deliveries. It must be in a private location. We also would like to have the delivery to be with ONLY patients. We are very strict with our rules and we go out of our way to make sure you are a verified patient.
- No Blocked calls accepted.
- If our lines are busy, kindly leave a message.
- Anyone who is rude or obscene over the phone will not be served. At the time of delivery: No exceptions.
- You must have a Medical marijuana card, or you must have a Valid doctor’s recommendation and either one must be presented EVERY TIME you obtain medical cannabis.
- Medicine must be received in a safe location away from schools, playgrounds, churches, etc. and treated with respect. Please do not overtly handle, flaunt, or make inappropriate gestures with donation or medicine. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone when deemed appropriate to do so.
- Drivers do not carry money and only carry enough medication for that specific delivery. The driver will also have small samples from our menu to help you choose the right medicine for your needs.
- You can make a donation to GreenRelief Inc. COOPERATIVE with cash only. Orders cannot be changed once the delivery driver has been dispatched, as he or she will only have your specific order quantity en route to you. PLEASE BE READY AND AVAILABLE.
- You must have exact change; as our delivery drivers DO NOT CARRY CASH OR CHANGE.
- GreenRelief Inc. COOPERATIVE, LLC collects and remits California Sales Tax on each order.
- The minimum order for delivery is $50.00
- There is free delivery within the delivery areas: Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, and Dana Point. All other areas please call.
- Please refrain from telephone conversations while our delivery driver is at your location.
- Please be at your destination to receive your order when you are expecting arrival of our delivery drivers. Expect a courtesy call close to delivery time to verify that you are available. If you are not available at the set time then please call us (949) 429-9652. GreenRelief Inc. COOPERATIVE DELIVERY will do the same for you.
- Standard delivery hours are: Monday through Sunday from 8:00AM to 9:00PM.